This screenprint is related to the painting 'Builders II' exhibited in the Helena Rubinstein Travelling Art Scholarship exhibition at the Art Gallery of New South Wales in July 1963 (won by Fred Williams).
Jan Senbergs: complete screenprints 1960-88, pg. 23.
colour screenprint printed on black paper
from an edition of 12
35.4 x 41.0 cm image and sheet
Signature & date
Signed l.r. corner, pencil "Je Senbergs". Not Dated.
Not on display
© Jan Senbergs
Shown in 1 exhibition
Australian Print Survey:
- National Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide Oct 1963–Nov 1963
- Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney 10 Jun 1964–28 Jun 1964
- Newcastle Region Art Gallery, Newcastle Jul 1964 -
- Queensland Art Gallery, South Brisbane Aug 1964–Sep 1964
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery, Hobart Sep 1964–Oct 1964
- National Gallery of Victoria [Swanston Street], Melbourne Nov 1964–Dec 1964
Referenced in 1 publication
Hendrik Kolenberg, Jan Senbergs: Complete screenprints 1960-88, 'From screenprinter to painter', pg. 7-13, Sydney, 2008, 23 (colour illus.). cat.no. 8