We appreciate incoming links from anywhere and anyone.
You do not need specific permission to link to the Art Gallery of NSW website if you adhere to the following guidelines.
- Use a text-based link.
- Use the complete name ‘Art Gallery of NSW’ or ‘Art Gallery of New South Wales’ (ie no acronyms) in the text of the link.
- Do not link to the Art Gallery of NSW website within frames.
- Do not use the Art Gallery of NSW graphics and logos, or screen shots of web pages unless you have prior permission.
- Do not use links in a manner that may be construed as endorsement or sponsorship.
- Deep linking to images is prohibited.
Links from the Art Gallery of NSW website are only made to sites that provide information relevant to the Gallery and our collections. Links are typically only made to non-profit (eg government, educational) websites.
The Art Gallery of NSW does not link to personal websites or websites selling merchandise that are not directly related to Gallery activities.
There are a few instances where the Gallery website will provide links to a corporate or for-profit website if they fit certain criteria. All links to corporate and for-profit websites are carefully considered and reviewed by the Gallery.
Although we look at all sites carefully to assess the quality and reliability of content, we are not responsible for them. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. Although we try to keep these up-to-date, we cannot guarantee that these links will work all the times, and we have no control over the availability of linked pages nor their content.
If you would like to suggest a link, contact us via our Feedback page.