- Place where the work was made
Central and Western Desert
- Cultural origin
- Papunya Tula Movement
- Media category
- Materials used
- synthetic polymer paint on canvas
- 123 x 76.5 x 2.2 cm stretcher
- Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
- Gift of the Art Gallery Society of New South Wales 1995
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Estate of Timmy Payungka Tjapangati. Licensed by Aboriginal Artists Agency Ltd
- Artist information
Timmy Payungka Tjapangati
Works in the collection
Referenced in 3 publications
Vivien Johnson, Painted Dreams, 'Collecting Western Desert Art - a personal view', pg. 8-13, Sydney, 1995, 10, 28, 29 (colour illus.,), 46. plate no. 8
Vivien Johnson, Lives of the Papunya Tula Artists, 'Timmy Payungka Tjapangati', pg. 47-50, Northern Territory, 2008, 47 (colour illus.). NOTE: In this book the painting is reproduced with a different orientation.
Wendy Symonds (Editor), Look, 'The Festival of the Dreaming', pg. 22-23, Heidelberg, Sep 1997, 23 (illus.).
Other works by Timmy Payungka Tjapangati
See all 6 works