- Place where the work was made
- Media category
- Materials used
- watercolour, pencil, pen and black ink, found ochres, collage on 43 sheets on canvas
- 152.0 x 198.0 cm image; 175.5 x 220.7 x 8.5 cm frame
- Signature & date
Signed and dated l.r. corner, pencil "John Wolseley/ 84/87".
- Gift of the ANZ Bicentennial Art Commission 1988
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © John Wolseley. Licensed by Copyright Agency
- Artist information
John Walter Wolseley
Works in the collection
Where the work was made
Shown in 1 exhibition
Terrains, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 27 Apr 1999–25 Jul 1999
Referenced in 3 publications
Jan Minchin, The ANZ bicentennial art commissions, 'John Wolseley', pg. 24-25, Melbourne, 1987, 24, 25 (colour illus.).
Barry Pearce, Australian art: in the Art Gallery of New South Wales, 'Earth and paradise', pg. 283-284, Sydney, 2000, 288 (colour illus.), 302.
Josko Petkovic, Nomadism - John Wolseley. Twelve years in Australia - paintings and drawings, 'The coming of the Nomad', pg. 5-7, Melbourne, 1988, 5.
Other works by John Walter Wolseley
See more works