- Media category
- Materials used
- lithograph on ivory Arches paper
- printer's proof, 1st state
- 39.7 x 52.8 cm image; 56.6 x 76.3 cm sheet
- Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
- Gift of the artist's son and daughter-in-law, Alan and Jancis Rees 2001
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © A&J Rees/Copyright Agency
- Artist information
Works in the collection
The 'Tribute to light' series was the result of a twelve month collaboration between Lloyd Rees and Fred Genis.
'The two peaks, Southern Tasmania' is closely related to a number of drawings of the same subject (a free interpretation of Mount Wellington, Hobart); refer to Lloyd Rees 'The Tasmanian Suite', (exhibition catalogue) Sydney: Bonython-Meadmore Gallery, 1987 cat. 7 for one example.
Australian Art Department, AGNSW, 2001
Other works by Lloyd Rees
See all 801 works