- Place where the work was made
- Song dynasty 960 - 1279 → China
- Media category
- Materials used
- stoneware, clear glaze over white slip at front, decorated with vitrified red, green and yellow over the glaze
- 7.6 x 22.0 x 8.5 cm; 11.2 x 22.0 x 8.5 cm object with stand
- Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
- Gift of Mr Sydney Cooper 1962
- Not on display
- Accession number
Where the work was made
Referenced in 1 publication
Jackie Menzies, AGNSW Collections, 'Asian Art - India, South-East Asia, China, Tibet, Korea, Japan', pg. 173-228, Sydney, 1994, 195 (colour illus.).