- Alternative title
- La Perouse, Botany Bay in 1854
- circa 1892
- Media category
- Materials used
- watercolour, gouache on paper
- 56.0 x 106.5
- Signature & date
Signed l.l. "Edward Combes". Not dated.
- Gift of the artist's family 1895
- Not on display
- Accession number
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Shown in 1 exhibition
Australian art in the 1870s:
- Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney 25 Jun 1976–02 Aug 1976
- National Gallery of Victoria [St Kilda Road], Melbourne 28 Oct 1976–21 Nov 1976
Referenced in 2 publications
Jean Campbell, Australian watercolour painters: 1780 to the present day, 'The 1880s and 1890s: Victoria and New South Wales', pg. 62-81, Sydney, 1989, 72 (illus.).
Editor Unknown (Editor), Daily telegraph, 'Art Society's Exhibition. Third notice - water colors.', Sydney, 05 Sep 1892, page unknown. AGNSW press clippings book 1884-1896, pg. 80a.