- Place where the work was made
- Cultural origin
- Papunya Tula Movement
- circa 1975
- Media category
- Materials used
- synthetic polymer paint on cotton duck
- 124.0 x 82.0 x 3.8 cm stretcher
- Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
- Gift of the Art Gallery Society of New South Wales 1995
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Estate of Johnny Warangkula Tjupurrula. Licensed by Aboriginal Artists Agency Ltd
- Artist information
Johnny Warangkula Tjupurrula
Works in the collection
Where the work was made
Referenced in 3 publications
Edmund Capon AM, OBE, Steven Miller, Tony Tuckson, James Scougall, Mollie Gowing, Harry Messel, Craig Brush, Ronald Fine, Alison Fine, Gordon Davies, Rosalind Davies, Christopher Hodges, Helen Eager, Rosemary Gow, Sandra Phillips, Daphne Wallace and Ken Watson, Gamarada, Sydney, 1996, 72 (colour illus.).
Vivien Johnson, Painted Dreams, 'Collecting Western Desert Art - a personal view', pg. 8-13, Sydney, 1995, 9, 18, 19 (colour illus.), 46. plate no. 3
Geraldine O'Brien, Look, 'Australia's indigenous art', pg. 28-31, Sydney, Jun 2006, 31 (colour illus.).