- Alternative title
- Hanafuda Sô II
- Place where the work was made
- Shôwa period 1926 - 1988 → Japan
- Media category
- Materials used
- colour woodcut
- 36.2 x 24.8 cm image; 39.2 x 26.8 cm sheet
- Signature & date
Signed l.r.corner, pencil "Kiyo AWAZU". Not dated.
Signed l.centre., in Japanese, ink [incised on block] "Fu Kiyoshi sha [copied by (non) Kiyoshi]". [The artist has used a pun, his name translates as 'clean', adding the tern non, he is implying the term 'dirty, or filthy'].
Signed l.centre, in Japanese, ink [incised on block] "Kiyosha sha [copied by Kinyoshi]". Not dated.
- Yasuko Myer Bequest Fund 1998
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Estate of Awazu Kiyoshi
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Where the work was made
Other works by Awazu Kiyoshi
See all 13 works