paper tags, acrylic paint
380.0 x 380.0 cm dimensions variable depending on wall size
Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
Gift of ARTAND Australia 2015. Donated through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program
Not on display
© Sara Hughes
Shown in 3 exhibitions
Scales of economy, Gow Langsford Gallery, Auckland, 01 Jul 2008–25 Jul 2008
Art & Australia collection 2003-2013:
- Newcastle Art Gallery, Newcastle 08 Dec 2012–17 Feb 2013
- Hazelhurst Regional Gallery and Arts Centre 23 Nov 2013–26 Jan 2014
- Western Plains Cultural Centre, Dubbo 08 Mar 2014–04 May 2014
- Gippsland Art Gallery, Sale 17 May 2014–13 Jul 2014
- Art Gallery of Ballarat, Ballarat 16 Aug 2014–28 Sep 2014
- Ipswich Art Gallery, Ipswich 01 Nov 2014–21 Dec 2014
Out of the Ordinary, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 19 Aug 2017–11 Feb 2018
Referenced in 4 publications
Michael Fitzgerald, Art and Australia (Vol. 46, No. 2), 'ANZ private bank and Art & Australia contemporary art award: Sara Hughes', pg. 352, Sydney, Summer 2008, 352, back cover (colour illus.).
Tessa Laird and Christina Sickert (Editors), Sara Hughes: feedback runaway, Berlin, 2009, (colour illus.).
Helen O'Neill, Look, 'Travels in art', pg. 27-29, Sydney, Jan 2018-Feb 2018, 27.
Art and Australia collection awards projects 2003-2013, Sydney, 2012, 42 (colour illus.), 54 (colour illus.), 55 (colour illus., detail), back flyleaf (colour illus.).