- Media category
- Materials used
- oil on canvas, modelling clay, perspex
a - sculpture
b - painting, 101.6 x 133.1 x 3 cm
- Signature & date
Signed and dated l.l. verso on canvas [part b], charcoal "a. Marburg / 2005".
- Gift of ARTAND Australia 2015. Donated through the Australian Government’s Cultural Gifts Program
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Amanda Marburg
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Shown in 1 exhibition
Art & Australia collection 2003-2013:
- Newcastle Art Gallery, Newcastle 08 Dec 2012–17 Feb 2013
- Hazelhurst Arts Centre 23 Nov 2013–26 Jan 2014
- Western Plains Cultural Centre, Dubbo 08 Mar 2014–04 May 2014
- Gippsland Art Gallery, Sale 17 May 2014–13 Jul 2014
- Art Gallery of Ballarat, Ballarat 16 Aug 2014–28 Sep 2014
- Ipswich Art Gallery, Ipswich 01 Nov 2014–21 Dec 2014
Referenced in 4 publications
Claire Armstrong, Art and Australia (Vol. 42, No. 4), 'ANZ Emerging Artists Program: Amanda Marburg', pg. 640, Sydney, Jun 2005-Aug 2005, 640 (colour illus., detail), back cover (colour illus., detail).
Rachel Kent, ARTAND Australia, 'Real surreal: the marvellous world of Amanda Marburg', pg. 90-98, Sydney, Aug 2013-Oct 2013, 92, 93 (colour illus., detail).
Helen O'Neill, Look, 'Travels in art', pg. 27-29, Sydney, Jan 2018-Feb 2018, 27, 29. general reference
Eleonora Triguboff (Editor), Art and Australia collection awards projects 2003-2013, Sydney, 2012, front flyleaf (colour illus.), 16 (colour illus.), 24 (colour illus.), 25 (colour illus., detail).