- Media categories
- Time-based art , Installation
- Materials used
- single channel computer generated projection, colour, silent
- 2/5 [edition of 5 + 3AP]
- duration: 00:14:00 min; aspect ratio 4:3; display dimensions variable
- Gift of the John Kaldor Family Collection 2016. Donated through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Paul Chan. Courtesy Greene Naftali Gallery, New York
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Shown in 1 exhibition
Seven artists from the John Kaldor Family Collection, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 30 May 2015–04 Sep 2016
Referenced in 3 publications
Natasha Bullock, John Kaldor family collection: Art Gallery of New South Wales, 'Paul Chan', pg.272-77, Sydney, 2011, 272, 276-77 (colour illus.).
Melissa Larner and Ben Fergusson, Paul Chan: the 7 Lights, London, 2007, 21-23 (colour illus.), 134.
Scott Rothkopf, Artforum, 'Embedded in the Culture: the art of Paul Chan', pg. 305-311, Summer 2006, 305-311.
Other works by Paul Chan
See more works