- Media categories
- Print , Sculpture
- Materials used
- lambda duratran on double-sided lightbox
- 1/1 + 1 AP
- 180.0 x 120.0 x 5.0 cm
- Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
- Gift of ARTAND Australia 2015. Donated through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Mark Hilton
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Shown in 5 exhibitions
Collective autonomy, Gertrude Contemporary, Fitzroy, 26 May 2006–24 Jun 2006
Someone shows something to someone, Canberra Contemporary Art Space, Canberra, 13 Oct 2006–18 Nov 2006
The Independence project:
Primavera 2008, Museum of Contemporary Art, Australia, 19 Sep 2008–30 Nov 2008
Art & Australia collection 2003-2013:
- Newcastle Art Gallery, Newcastle 08 Dec 2012–17 Feb 2013
- Hazelhurst Regional Gallery and Arts Centre 23 Nov 2013–26 Jan 2014
- Western Plains Cultural Centre, Dubbo 08 Mar 2014–04 May 2014
- Gippsland Art Gallery, Sale 17 May 2014–13 Jul 2014
- Art Gallery of Ballarat, Ballarat 16 Aug 2014–28 Sep 2014
- Ipswich Art Gallery, Ipswich 01 Nov 2014–21 Dec 2014
Referenced in 7 publications
Gertrude Contemporary, Mark Hilton: Collective autonomy, Fitzroy, 2006.
Alexie Glass, Rahel Joseph and Anurendra Jegadeva (Editors), The Independence project, 2007.
Mark Hislop and Toni Bailey (Curators), Someone shows something to someone, Canberra, 2006, n.pag. (colour illus., detail).
Hannah Mathews (Curator), Primavera 08: exhibition by young Australian artists, Sydney, 2008, 31, 61. general reference to the 'Collective autonomy' series on p 31
Helen O'Neill, Look, 'Travels in art', pg. 27-29, Sydney, Jan 2018-Feb 2018, 27, 29. general reference
Karina Schwarz, Art and Australia (Vol. 45, No. 1), 'RIPE: ANZ private bank and Art & Australia contemporary art award: Mark Hilton', pg. 160, Sydney, Sep 2007-Nov 2007, 160.
Eleonora Triguboff (Editor), Art and Australia collection awards projects 2003-2013, Sydney, 2012, 44 (colour illus.), 45 (colour illus., detail), back flyleaf (colour illus., detail).