26 Nov 1884 - 04 Oct 1986
Three nude studies
pencil on brown paper
30.1 x 14.0 cm
Signature & date
Signed and dated l.r. "Orban/ ...07".
Gift of Judy Orban 1989
Not on display
© Estate of Desiderius Orban
Where the work was made
Shown in 3 exhibitions
The portrait and the nude: Australian drawings from the collection, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 18 Aug 1990–28 Oct 1990
The three O's: Orban, Olsen & Ogburn:
- Orange Regional Gallery, Orange 18 Oct 2013–01 Dec 2013
- Art Gallery of Ballarat, Ballarat 07 Dec 2013–19 Jan 2014
- Muswellbrook Art Centre 31 Jan 2014–02 Mar 2014
- Manly Art Gallery and Museum, Manly 21 Mar 2014–27 Apr 2014
- Maitland Regional Art Gallery, Maitland 02 May 2014–29 Jun 2014
- Artspace Mackay, Queensland 11 Jul 2014–31 Aug 2014
Paintings & Drawings by Desiderius Orban (1980), New South Wales House, London
Referenced in 3 publications
Emma Collerton, The three O's: Orban, Olsen & Ogburn, 'The beginnings of a visionary', pg. 7-16, Orange, 2013, 10 (colour illus.), 57.
Hendrik Kolenberg, The portrait and the nude: Australian drawings from the collection, Sydney, 1990. cat.no. 60b
New South Wales House, Paintings and drawings by Desiderius Orban, London, 1980. cat.no. 58; titled 'Three Nude Studies'