- Place where the work was made
- Edo (Tokugawa) period 1615 - 1868 → Japan
- Media category
- Materials used
- hanging scroll; ink on paper
- 169.0 x 85.0 cm image; 224.0 x 101.0 x 110.6 cm scroll
- Signature & date
Signed u.r.corner, in Japanese [stamped in red ink] "[artist's seal]". Not dated.
Signed c.l., in Japanese [inscribed in ink] "Shûô ...[artist's seal]". Not dated.
- Gift of Klaus Naumann in memory of Kenneth and Yasuko Myer 1993
- Not on display
- Accession number
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Where the work was made
Shown in 1 exhibition
Art of the brush, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 23 Sep 1995–12 Nov 1995
Referenced in 1 publication
Jackie Menzies, Art of the Brush - Chinese & Japanese painting calligraphy, Sydney, 1995, 21 (illus.).