- circa 1922
- Media category
- Materials used
- colour linocut printed from four blocks in cobalt blue, prussian blue, red and yellow
- from the USA edition 14/50
- 22.6 x 28.8 cm image
- Signature & date
Signed u.l., pencil "CLAUDE FLIGHT...". Not dated.
- Purchased with funds provided by Hamish Parker and the Don Mitchell Bequest 2019
- 20th-century galleries (ground floor)
- Accession number
- © Estate of Claude Flight
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Shown in 1 exhibition
20th-Century galleries Rehang (Ground Level), Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 20 Aug 2022–2023
Referenced in 2 publications
Stephen Coppel, Linocuts of the machine age: Claude Flight and the Grosvenor school, England, 1995, pp 74–75, CF7.
Important Australian and International Fine Art, Sydney, 28 Aug 2019, p 54, no 15, col illus p 55.