- Media categories
- Print , Collage
- Materials used
- offset lithograph transferred to collage of cardboard and fabric
- 220.0 x 125.0 cm
- Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
- Gift of the John Kaldor Family Collection 2010. Donated through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program.
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Robert Rauschenberg/VAGA. Licensed by Copyright Agency
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Shown in 3 exhibitions
Robert Rauschenberg, work from four series: a sesquicentennial exhibition:
- Contemporary Arts Museum, Houston, United States of America 21 Dec 1985–16 Mar 1986
- Marion Koogler McNay Art Museum, San Antonio 13 Apr 1986–Nov 1986
- Dallas Museum of Art, United States of America 21 Dec 1986–08 Feb 1987
- Art Museum of South Texas, Corpus Christi 11 Mar 1987–05 Jun 1987
From Christo and Jeanne-Claude to Jeff Koons: John Kaldor art projects and collection, Museum of Contemporary Art, Australia, 12 Dec 1995–17 Mar 1996
Journey to now: John Kaldor art projects and collection, Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide, 18 Apr 2003–06 Jul 2003
Referenced in 4 publications
Nicholas Baume, From Christo and Jeanne-Claude to Jeff Koons: John Kaldor art projects and collection, Sydney, 1995, 86.
Linda Cathcart, Robert Rauschenberg: work from four series, Houston, 1985, 137 (illus.).
Adam Free, Journey to now: John Kaldor art projects and collection, Adelaide, 2003, 61.
Wayne Tunnicliffe', John Kaldor family collection: Art Gallery of New South Wales, 'Robert Rauschenberg', pg.44-61, Sydney, 2011, 47, 53 (colour illus.).
Other works by Robert Rauschenberg
See more works