The pear-shaped cup, introduced in 1752, was probably named either after the dealer Thomas-Joachim Hébert, or another Hébert, secretary to the King, who was acting as a consultant to the factory at that period.
cup 6.6 x 10.0 x 7.8 cm; saucer 2.9 x 13.9 cm diam; combined 7.5 x 13.9 cm diam :
a - cup; 6.6 x 10 x 7.8 cm
b - saucer; 2.9 x 13.9 cm
On loan from Kenneth Reed
Referenced in 1 publication
Richard Beresford, Eighteenth - Century European Porcelain in the Kenneth Reed collection, Sydney, 2012, 100 (colour illus.). cat.no. 126