Creating Digital Art with Adobe Photoshop Elements
written by Susan Tuttle
Northlight Press | ISBN 9781600614545
Paperback – 144 pages
Member’s price: $27.00
Usually ships within 2–11 business days.
Imagine flying through an inky night sky tethered to a red, heart-shaped balloon. Now imagine expressing that dream artistically. With Digital Expressions you can take ordinary photos and, with the help of Adobe Photoshop Elements, voice your flights of fancy.
Digital Expressions guides you through 25 digital art projects created with Adobe Photoshop Elements. With this easy-to-follow guide, you’ll get inspired to tackle all kinds of digital mixed-media techniques using stock photography, custom brushes, textured backgrounds and your own digital photos.
Use your digital palette to:
· Manipulate single images by adding texture layers, color fills and text
· Re-create the look of traditional art like drawings and abstract paintings
· Build collages using transparent layers and photo filters
· Blend seamless montages with various effects
· Incorporate your own traditional art into digital works
**Bonus CD includes assorted brushes, photos and textures you can use to create on your own digital canvas.**
Mixed-media artists, art journalers and scrapbookers alike can turn the ordinary into extraordinary! Express yourself in digital form as you learn to master creative digital art techniques.