Make art activity box
Do you love to draw, paint and make things? Artists love to create. Get creative with the Art Gallery of New South Wales activity box. All you need is your imagination!
Our specially designed Make art activity box is aimed at children aged 5-12 years and is filled with a wide range of art materials and fun art-making activities to do at home inspired by the Gallery’s diverse collection.
Use your Creative Kids $100 voucher to receive the Make art activity box for free.
Eligible families can apply online for a Creative Kids voucher. Redeem your voucher.
What’s in the box?
- Three Make art activity sheets with full colour artworks for inspiration
- A specially designed sketchbook
- An activity booklet filled with art-making ideas based on our collection
- An art game
- A set of watercolours and a brush
- Coloured pencils
- Oil pastels
- Two graphite pencils, an eraser, and a sharpener
- Scissors and glue
- All the art materials required for the Make art activities
Please note: Due to COVID-19, the supply of some art materials such as watercolours, oil pastels etc., may be affected so content images are indicative only. We will supply like-for like replacements if certain brands become unavailable.
Terms and conditions
- Children must be aged between 4.5 and 18 years, enrolled in school (from Kindergarten to Year 12, including those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW)
- The voucher is only available to NSW residents
- You must be a current Medicare card holder
- No refunds or credits will be given
The value of the Make art activity box covers the cost of the contents and resources as well as the cost of postage and packaging. Upon confirmation of your voucher code, your activity box will be posted to you. Due to COVID-19 postal delays, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
For any enquiries related to the Make art activity box, please contact email@example.com