A weekly dose of art, culture and ideas, live-streamed directly to you
Although Art After Hours Online has finished for 2020, the talks are available to view on demand anywhere, anytime on our website, Youtube and Facebook channels.
- Meagan Pelham, Jaycee Kim and Yumi Stynes
- Kirsten Banks and Jan Fran
- Khaled Sabsabi and Aaron Seeto
- Meyne Wyatt and Benjamin Law
- Behrouz Boochani and Angus McDonald
- Trixie Mattel and Kim Leutwyler
- Marikit Santiago and Benjamin Law
- Helen Wright, Jack Stahel and Yumi Stynes
- Blak Douglas, Vanessa Turnbull-Roberts and Yumi Stynes
- Marlene Rubuntja and Coby Edgar
- Betty Grumble, Queenie Bon Bon and Yumi Stynes
Art After Hours returns
Sydney’s favourite cultural night out is back, with the Gallery open until 9pm every Wednesday night from 6 January 2021 as part of the NSW Government’s Culture Up Late Initiative. Visit the exhibitions, join a tour, enjoy a drink or a bite to eat in the cafe, or grab a ticket for a film screening.