The Yiribana Gallery presents a selection of works from our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander collection.
It also includes the Yiribana Project Space, home to a range of changing exhibitions.
Yiribana means ‘this way’ in the language of the Eora people and acknowledges the location of the Gallery on Gadigal land.
Currently on show in Yiribana Gallery
until 8 Oct 2017
until Oct 2017
Coming soon to Yiribana Gallery
28 Oct 2017 – 2018
See also the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander gallery
From the front entrance, ground level
- Head towards the rear of the Gallery
- Take the escalators down three levels
- Turn left
- The Yiribana Gallery is on your left
From the rear entrance, lower level 1
- Take the lift (on your left) down two levels, to 3
- Head through the double glass doors
- The Yiribana Gallery is across the foyer on your right