Play a vital role today in creating a 21st-century art museum by joining the Gallery’s next generation of benefactors
The Sydney Modern Project will transform and expand the Art Gallery of NSW into an inspiring 21st-century art museum for a new generation of visitors. Atelier supports this vision alongside our Atelier patrons Tony Albert, Agatha Gothe-Snape and Ben Quilty.
Atelier is the Gallery’s newest Foundation supporter group, attracting a vibrant network of Sydney lovers of art and culture. Atelier supports the Sydney Modern vision by contributing to the commissioning and acquisition of new artwork for the Gallery as well as enabling important community and outreach projects.
Atelier is a fantastic way to become a part of the vibrant Gallery community, meet inspired and like-minded individuals and play a vital role in the future of the Gallery – the Sydney Modern Project is scheduled for completion in 2021 to celebrate the Gallery’s 150th anniversary. With five exclusive events each year, Atelier also provides a unique opportunity to further your understanding and enjoyment of art.
Give your support
Two levels of support are available.
Atelier patrons donate $1000 per year or $250 quarterly.
Foundation-level Atelier patrons commit to a donation of $1800 per year for four years or $450 quarterly.
Atelier patrons will enjoy learning more about the Gallery, our programs and exhibitions through:
- invitations for you and your guest to five events (and a couple of extra surprises along the way)
- after-hours private viewings and talks at the Gallery with artists and curators
- special viewings of exhibitions with our Gallery partners and friends
- visits to private collections, artists’ studios and opportunities to join national art events
In addition, Atelier patrons at Foundation level are offered:
- invitations to at least four private viewings of major exhibitions at the Gallery
- invitations to selected Art Gallery of NSW official openings
- acknowledgement on the honour board
- Foundation newsletter
Contact Atelier for more information or join online (right).