The Gallery offers a low-cost membership program for schools and teachers to enable you and your colleagues to get even more from a visit.
Benefits you’ll receive
- One or two copies, depending on your type of membership, of Look magazine delivered every second month to your school – great for visit-related assignments
- Subscription to Peek e-newsletter with additional information and special offers for members
School staff with a Galley membership card can also enjoy:
- free members-only viewings
- access to a private members lounge
- discounts within the Gallery, including at the shop, cafe and restaurant
- discounts with partner organisations in our Gallery Plus program
- reciprocal rights at many major interstate galleries
- over 400 member events, including lectures, concerts, talks and workshops at special members prices
- special members price for some teachers professional development programs (as specified)
Options to suit you
We offer two levels of school membership:
- Level one: 1 copy of Look every second month plus 1 membership card $71
- Level two: 2 copies of Look every second month plus 4 membership cards $105
Membership cards can either be personalised for a staff member or issued in the name of the school.
Call us to join
To arrange school membership, contact:
Art Gallery of Society of NSW
Tel 02 9225 1806
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Visiting with students
All visits by education groups, including those with school membership, must be booked in advance through the Gallery’s Education Department. Charges apply for some exhibitions and programs.