Benefits in other galleries
We have reciprocal rights with the following galleries in Australia, where you receive membership privileges. Each Gallery reserves the right to their own terms and conditions. Benefits may not be equivalent to membership benefits of the Art Gallery of NSW.
- Canberra – National Gallery of Australia
- Melbourne – National Gallery of Victoria
- Brisbane – Queensland Art Gallery
- Adelaide – Art Gallery of South Australia
- Hobart – Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Perth – Art Gallery of Western Australia
- Darwin – Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
We do not have official agreements in place with overseas galleries but we are happy to create a letter of introduction from the Art Gallery Society of NSW explaining you are a member of the Art Gallery of NSW and would like to request reciprocal benefits.