Human Resources Coordinator
Clerk Grade 5/6
Position number 13/CO6407
Permanent full-time, 35 hours/week
Donna Grubb + 61 2 9225 1795 or email email@example.com
Apply online through the Jobs NSW website
(search for 'art gallery’ in keywords)
Wednesday 3 April 2013
Download information package
(PDF 327.5 KB)
The Art Gallery of NSW is seeking to fill the permanent position of Human Resources Coordinator.
As part of a team of two, you will be responsible for providing an effective human resource service for the Gallery, including payroll services and recruitment.
Total salary package valued up to $87,921 per annum, including salary range $72,242 - $79,711 plus 9% employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Detailed knowledge of and significant experience processing payroll within the NSW Government service, ideally using CHRIS21.
- Thorough knowledge and experience implementing NSW Government human resource policy relating to recruitment, leave and salaries.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills, including an ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality.
- Good organisation skills with an ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding of and experience with handling workers compensation claims and legislation regarding WH&S.
- Excellent data entry, checking and word processing skills and experience using spreadsheets to undertake complex calculations.
- Excellent understanding of equity and ethical decision-making principles.