I didn’t actually start out in photomedia. I began doing a stop-motion animation but that was time-consuming and it was hard to find the places I needed for it. It was approaching the final weeks to produce our works and I realised I couldn’t complete the video. I began looking up different photos that had a one-colour background with a direct relevance to the photograph. While looking at these pictures I started to think how each colour could be used to advantage. In the editing stages the figures began to look more doll-like, which was the intended goal. Acknowledgment to my model and my teachers for helping me with equipment and influential ideas and direction.