Taste c1500 (detail) from the series The lady and the unicorn, Musée de Cluny – Musée national du Moyen Âge, Paris. Photo © RMN-GP / Musée de Cluny – Musée national du Moyen Âge / M Urtado
Win a luxury weekend escape
Visitors to the exhibition The lady and the unicorn have a chance to win two nights’ accommodation at luxury boutique hotel Bannisters by the Sea in Mollymook.
This package, valued at $2000, includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation in the Spa Retreat room at Bannisters Hotels, Mollymook
- $400 voucher for Bannisters Day Spa
- $400 dining voucher for Rick Stein at Bannisters
- The lady and the unicorn exhibition merchandise prize pack valued at $500
To enter, visitors simply complete the form on one of the computers located in the exhibition space. (Entry not available online.)
The competition opens Friday 9 February 2018, 5pm and closes Sunday 24 June 2018, 5pm.
Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participants may enter by entering their details into the computer terminals located within the Gallery before or after visiting The lady and the unicorn exhibition. Eligible participants will be required to provide their name and email address to complete their entry. Illegible, incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible.
2. The promoter is the Art Gallery of New South Wales, ABN 24 934 492 575, Art Gallery Rd, The Domain NSW 2000, ph (02) 9225 1700.
3. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Limit one entry per person.
4. The promotion opens at 5pm AEDT on Friday 9 February 2018 and ends at 5pm AEST on Sunday 24 June 2018.
5. The draw for the winner will take place on Tuesday 26 June 2018 at 3pm AEST at the Art Gallery of New South Wales. If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
6. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
8. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
9. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
10. Employees and their immediate families of the Art Gallery of New South Wales and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the competition.
11. The promoter shall endeavour to contact the winner via email within 2 weeks of the prize draw. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted after four weeks, an alternate winner will be drawn. The unclaimed prize draw will take place on Tuesday 24 July 2018 at 3pm AEST at the Art Gallery of New South Wales.
12. It is a condition of entry that winners agree to the publication of their name and state on the site www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au which will occur on Friday 6 July 2018.
13. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. Prize is as follows:
- Two nights’ accommodation in the Spa Retreat room at Bannisters Hotels Mollymook, including breakfast.
- AUD $400 Bannisters Day Spa voucher
- AUD $400 Rick Stein at Bannisters dining voucher
- The lady and the unicorn exhibition merchandise prize pack to the value of AUD $500, including a copy of The lady and the unicorn exhibition catalogue
Total prize is valued at AUD $2,000.
Bannisters Hotels Mollymook
a) Prize includes four (2) nights’ accommodation at Bannisters Hotels Mollymook in the Spa Retreat room. Address is 191 Mitchell Parade, Mollymook Beach NSW 2539
b) valid for stays from 1 July 2018 until 1 July 2019
c) The reservation is for two (2) people and based on availability. Reservations are essential. Winner is to arrange this directly with Bannisters Hotels
d) Blackout periods apply over peak periods including Christmas and long weekends. Please contact Bannisters Hotels for more information.
e) Day Spa and Rick Stein dining vouchers must be presented upon arrival and cannot be redeemed for cash.
f) Any incidentals such as room service, mini bar and telephone calls are not included and should be settled by the prize winner upon departure.
g) Any variation of the booking will be the responsibility of the winner. No changes allowed once the prize has been booked.
15. The winner (and their companion) are responsible for all other expenses including spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs.
16. The winner will be responsible for covering their own travel expenses to and within Mollymook, or any additional travel components not specified within the prize package.
17. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
18. The Promoter collects personal information (‘PI’) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The promoter will also use and handle personal data collected from entrants (‘PI’) as set out in its applicable privacy statement, which can be viewed at artgallery.nsw.gov.au/privacy. In addition to any use that may be outlined in the promoter’s privacy statement, the promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Collective, non-personal data may also be used for the purpose of market research or in facilitating reviews, developments and improvements to relevant services. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the promoter.
19. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/21851