- Media category
- Materials used
- collage: photograph by Tim Marshall, pencil, charcoal, enamel paint, wax crayon
- 35.5 x 28.0 cm sheet; 36.2 x 28.7 x 3.2 cm frame
- Signature & date
Signed and dated u.r., black fibre-tipped pen "Christo 1990".
- John Kaldor Family Collection
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Christo
- Artist information
Works in the collection
This collage documents a second Kaldor Public Art Project with Christo in which the Art Gallery of New South Wales' entire entrance vestibule was covered and bound in white drop-cloth and rope.
Shown in 3 exhibitions
From Christo and Jeanne-Claude to Jeff Koons: John Kaldor art projects and collection, Museum of Contemporary Art, Australia, 12 Dec 1995–17 Mar 1996
John Kaldor Family Collection Artist Rooms #1 - Christo:
- Gosford Regional Gallery & Arts Centre, Gosford 01 Feb 2013–01 Apr 2013
- Glasshouse Regional Gallery, New South Wales 04 Jul 2013–25 Aug 2013
- Lake Macquarie City Art Gallery, Booragul 13 Sep 2013–01 Dec 2013
- Casula Powerhouse Arts Centre & Liverpool Regional Museum, Casula 09 Dec 2013–26 Jan 2014
Referenced in 4 publications
Sophie Forbat, John Kaldor family collection: Art Gallery of New South Wales, 'Christo', pg.62-77, Sydney, 2011, 64, 76 (colour illus.).
Anthony Bond OAM (Curator), Landmarks, Katoomba, 2017, 9 (colour illus.), 20.
Nicholas Baume (Editor), Christo. John Kaldor Art Project, 1990, Sydney, 1990, 100 (colour illus.). cat.no.53
Nicholas Baume, From Christo and Jeanne-Claude to Jeff Koons: John Kaldor art projects and collection, Sydney, 1995, 13 (illus.), 83.
Other works by Christo
See more works