- Other Title
- Shangri-La or the Earthly Paradise
- Alternative title
- Place where the work was made
- Media categories
- Scroll , Painting
- Materials used
- hanging scroll; ink and light colour on gold paper
- 139.0 x 12.7 cm image; 187.0 x 24.2 x 28.6 cm scroll
- Signature & date
Signed and dated u.centre, in Japanese [inscribed in ink], "Beisanjin ... 1806".
- Gift of the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs 1963
- Not on display
- Accession number
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Where the work was made
Shown in 1 exhibition
Art of the brush, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 23 Sep 1995–12 Nov 1995
Referenced in 1 publication
Jackie Menzies, Art of the Brush - Chinese & Japanese painting calligraphy, Sydney, 1995, 21.
Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, pre 1963, Tokyo/Japan, donated by the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the Art Gallery of New South Wales 1963.