- Other Title
- God of Longevity
- Place where the work was made
- Edo (Tokugawa) period 1615 - 1868 → Japan
- Media categories
- Scroll , Painting
- Materials used
- hanging scroll; ink on silk
- 107.5 x 41.9 cm image; 199.0 x 55.5 x 60.3 cm scroll
- Signature & date
Signed l.l., in Japanese, inscribed in ink "Yôsen'in Hôin [artist's seal]". Not dated.
- Gift of the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs 1963
- Not on display
- Accession number
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Where the work was made
Shown in 1 exhibition
Art of the brush, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 23 Sep 1995–12 Nov 1995
Referenced in 1 publication
Jackie Menzies, Art of the Brush - Chinese & Japanese painting calligraphy, Sydney, 1995, 17.
Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, pre 1963, Tokyo/Japan, donated by the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the Art Gallery of New South Wales 1963.