Historical interior view of the conservation laboratory of the Art Gallery of New South Wales, showing micro-photography equipment on the right and the vacuum hot-press table on the left
22 Apr 1911 - 27 Jul 1992
This photograph was probably commissioned for the article by William Boustead ‘The Conservation Department of the New South Wales Art Gallery, Australia’ for ‘Studies in Conservation’, volume 5, number 4, November 1960. However, it was not eventually used in the article.
gelatin silver photograph
22.0 x 29.0 cm image/sheet
Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
National Art Archive. Art Gallery of New South Wales Institutional archive
Not on display
© Estate of Max Dupain. Licensed by Copyright Agency