- Place where the work was made
- mid 20th century-late 20th century
- Media categories
- Scroll , Painting
- Materials used
- hanging scroll; ink and colour on paper
- 94.0 x 127.5 cm image; 236.0 x 140.0 x 150.0 cm scroll
- Signature & date
Signed l.r., in Chinese, inscribed in black ink "… A-long". Not dated.
Signed l.r., in Chinese, stamped in red ink "A-long [artist's seal]".
Signed u.verso, in Chinese, inscribed in black ink [on paper adhered to verso of scroll].
- Gift of Mr E. Anchugov 1985
- Not on display
- Accession number
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Where the work was made