- Other Titles
Annamese stoneware bowl with green glaze
- Place where the work was made
- mid 15th century-late 15th century
- Media category
- Materials used
- stoneware with green glaze
- 8.5 x 18.2 cm diam.
- Gift of Mr J.H. Myrtle 1986
- Not on display
- Accession number
Where the work was made
Shown in 1 exhibition
Oriental Trade Ceramics in Southeast Asia 10th to 16th Century:
- National Gallery of Victoria [St Kilda Road], Melbourne 06 Jun 1980–20 Jul 1980
- Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide 01 Aug 1980–31 Aug 1980
- Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney 04 Oct 1980–09 Nov 1980
Referenced in 5 publications
John Guy, Oriental trade ceramics in South-East Asia: Ninth to sixteenth centuries, 'Vietnamese trade ceramics', pg. 45-58, Singapore, 1986, 103 (illus.). cat.no. 103
John Guy, Oriental trade ceramics in southeast Asia, 10th to 16th century: selected from Australian collections, including the Art Gallery of South Australia and the Bodor Collection, 'Vietnamese ceramics', pg. 57-83, Melbourne, 1980, 63 (illus.). cat.no. 81; Collection of J.H. Myrtle
Jackie Menzies (Editor), The Asian Collections Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 2003, 300 (colour illus.).
John Stevenson and John Guy, Vietnamese Ceramics: a separate tradition, United States of America, 1997, 133-134, 276, 277, 281.
William Willetts., Ceramic art of Southeast Asia: first annual exhibition, 'Introduction and descriptive notes', Singapore, 1971. plate 133