Place where the work was made
37.5 x 27.3 (13 ¼ x 11 ½")
Signature & date
Signed and dated l.r, crayon "Jean Bellette 46."
Not on display
© Bathurst Regional Council
Where the work was made
Shown in 1 exhibition
Jean Bellette retrospective (2004-2005):
- Bathurst Regional Art Gallery, Bathurst 10 Dec 2004–16 Jan 2005
- S.H. Ervin Gallery, The Rocks 12 Mar 2005–15 Apr 2005
- University of Queensland Art Museum, Brisbane 06 May 2005–12 Jun 2005
- Mornington Peninsula Regional Gallery, Mornington 12 Jul 2005–28 Aug 2005
- Drill Hall Gallery, Australian National University, Canberra 10 Nov 2005–18 Dec 2005
Referenced in 3 publications
Christine France, Amanda Beresford and Barbara Hall, Jean Bellette retrospective, Sydney, 2004, 71.
Sydney Ure Smith (Editor) and Gwen Morton Spencer (Assistant Editor), Australia: National Journal, 'Jean Bellette's drawings', Sydney, Jan 1947, 44 (illus).. Following her exhibition at Macquarie Galleries, Sydney.
Editor Unknown (Editor), Daily telegraph and daily news, 'Journey into Classicism', Sydney, 14 Nov 1946, unknown. Review of exhibition held at Macquarie Galleries, Sydney.