- Media category
- Materials used
- triptych: oil on canvas
- 124.5 x 289.8 cm stretcher
- Signature & date
Signed u.l. verso on canvas [part a], charcoal "K Lincoln".
Dated u.r. verso on canvas [part a], charcoal "9/4/2004".
- Gift of Dakota Corporation Pty Ltd. Donated through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Kevin Lincoln. Licensed by Copyright Agency
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Shown in 2 exhibitions
Kevin Lincoln: the sea in winter, Niagara Galleries, Richmond, 03 May 2005–28 May 2005
Kevin Lincoln: the Eye's Mind:
- Art Gallery of Ballarat, Ballarat 23 Apr 2016–19 Jun 2016
- Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery, Launceston, Launceston 09 Jul 2016–04 Sep 2016
Referenced in 3 publications
Elizabeth Cross, Kevin Lincoln: the eye's mind, 'Since 1990: between the observed and the composed', pg. 19-42, Ballarat, 2016, 32, 33, 114-115 (colour illus.), 177. 'Study for The sea in winter IV' featured on p 113
Hendrik Kolenberg, Kevin Lincoln: art and life, 'Plates', pg. 35-90, Richmond, 2006, 86-87 (colour illus.).
Natalie Wilson and Anneke Jaspers, Foundation Newsletter #22, 'Curators' and coordinators' reports: Australian art', pg. 6-7, Sydney, Jun 2013, 6.
Other works by Kevin Lincoln
See more works