- Alternative title
- Kegon no taki: San-taki no sono ikkei (picture title) Nikkô-san meisho no uchi (series title)
- Place where the work was made
- Tenpo era 1830 - 1844 → Edo (Tokugawa) period 1615 - 1868 → Japan
- Media category
- Materials used
- woodblock print; ink and colour on paper
- 34.5 x 22.4 cm image; 36.5 x 24.3 cm sheet
- Signature & date
Signed l.l., in Japanese, ink "Keisai Eisen ga [picture by Keisai Eisen]". Not dated.
- Purchased 1930
- Not on display
- Accession number
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Where the work was made
Shown in 1 exhibition
In one drop of water, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 15 Jun 2019–21 Feb 2021
Referenced in 1 publication
Yoshida Teruji, Ukiyo-e Jiten, Japan, 1990, vol.2. 336 (illus.).
Samurai Shōkai, Japan, purchased by the Art Gallery of New South Wales 1930.