- Place where the work was made
- Cultural origin
- The style and motif represented clearly indicates that the artist's was influenced by Japanese art and culture.
- Kyôho era 1716-1735 → Edo (Tokugawa) period 1615 - 1868 → Japan
- Media categories
- Scroll , Drawing
- Materials used
- handscroll; ink and slight colour on paper
- 39.0 x 209.0 cm
- Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
- Gift of Mrs J.H. Oughton 1981
- Not on display
- Accession number
This work was produced by a Korean artist living in Japan.
Asian Art Dept., AGNSW, 2000.
Where the work was made