- Other Title
- Old men
- Place where the work was made
- Media category
- Materials used
- etching, red and yellow ochre ink with plate tone on cream laid paper
- 18.5 x 7.2 cm platemark; 35.8 x 28.0 cm sheet; 46.3 x 32.2 cm mount
- Signature & date
Signed l.r., pencil "PS". Not dated.
- Purchased with funds provided by Niall and Freya Edwards-FitzSimons 2001
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Paddy Japaljarri Stewart. Licensed by Copyright Agency
- Artist information
Paddy Japaljarri Stewart
Works in the collection
Where the work was made
Referenced in 2 publications
Christine Nicholls, One sun one moon: Aboriginal art in Australia, ‘Painting with passion and purpose: Yuendumu, Lajamanu, Willowra, Nyirrpi and Ikuntji’, pg. 195-201, Sydney, 2007, 200 (colour illus.).
Jill Sykes', Look, 'Opening doors', pg. 14-15, Melbourne, Sep 2001, 14, 15 (colour illus.). titled ' Door 4 - Old Men'
Other works by Paddy Japaljarri Stewart
See more works