- Other Title
- Snake dreaming
- Place where the work was made
- Media category
- Materials used
- etching, black and red ochre ink on cream laid paper
- 19.0 x 7.4 cm platemark; 36.0 x 28.5 cm sheet; 46.2 x 32.2 cm mount
- Signature & date
Signed l.r., pencil "+". Not dated.
- Purchased with funds provided by Niall and Freya Edwards-FitzSimons 2001
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Paddy Japaljarri Sims. Licensed by Copyright Agency
- Artist information
Paddy Japaljarri Sims
Works in the collection
Where the work was made
Referenced in 2 publications
Christine Nicholls, One sun one moon: Aboriginal art in Australia, ‘Painting with passion and purpose: Yuendumu, Lajamanu, Willowra, Nyirrpi and Ikuntji’, pg. 195-201, Sydney, 2007, 201 (colour illus.).
Jill Sykes', Look, 'Opening doors', pg. 14-15, Melbourne, Sep 2001, 14 (colour illus.). titled 'Door 26 - Snake Dreaming'
Other works by Paddy Japaljarri Sims
See more works