- Place where the work was made
- Media category
- Materials used
- etching with lift-ground aquatint
- 47.6 x 35.5 cm image / plate mark; 69.5 x 50.0 cm sheet
- Signature & date
Signed and dated l.r., pencil "Judy Watson 98".
- Mollie Gowing Acquisition fund for Contemporary Aboriginal art 1998
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Judy Watson. Licensed by Copyright Agency
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Where the work was made
Referenced in 4 publications
Hetti Perkins, Art + soul: a journey into the world of Aboriginal art, 'Home + away', pg. 1-86, Carlton, 2010, 38 (colour illus.), 39, 278.
Hetti Perkins and Margie West, One sun one moon: Aboriginal art in Australia, ‘Judy Watson in conversation’, pg. 304-309, Sydney, 2007, 307 (colour illus.).
Cara Pinchbeck, Look, 'The Dreamers: Artists who revolutionised Aboriginal art', pg. 24-27, Sydney, Aug 2009, 26 (colour illus.).
Anne Virgo (Director), Memory and history, Fitzroy, 1998, (colour illus.).
Other works by Judy Watson
See more works