- Media category
- Materials used
- polyurethane, fibreglass, metal fridge
- 110.0 x 245.0 x 170.0 cm
- Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
- Gift of ARTAND Australia 2015. Donated through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Christian de Vietri
- Artist information
Christian de Vietri
Works in the collection
Shown in 2 exhibitions
The nature of things, Goddard de Fiddes, Perth, 26 Nov 2004–18 Dec 2004
Art & Australia collection 2003-2013:
- Newcastle Art Gallery, Newcastle 08 Dec 2012–17 Feb 2013
- Hazelhurst Regional Gallery and Arts Centre 23 Nov 2013–26 Jan 2014
- Western Plains Cultural Centre, Dubbo 08 Mar 2014–04 May 2014
- Gippsland Art Gallery, Sale 17 May 2014–13 Jul 2014
- Art Gallery of Ballarat, Ballarat 16 Aug 2014–28 Sep 2014
- Ipswich Art Gallery, Ipswich 01 Nov 2014–21 Dec 2014
Referenced in 4 publications
Stephanie Britton (Editor), Artlink, vol.25, no.1, 'Christian de Vietri: the nature of things' Simon Blond, pg. 92, Adelaide, Mar 2005, 92 (colour illus.).
Gary Dufour, Art and Australia (Vol. 43, No. 3), 'ANZ emerging artists program: Christian de Vietri', pg. 480, Sydney, Mar 2006-May 2006, 480, back cover (colour illus.).
Helen O'Neill, Look, 'Travels in art', pg. 27-29, Sydney, Jan 2018-Feb 2018, 27.
Eleonora Triguboff (Editor), Art and Australia collection awards projects 2003-2013, Sydney, 2012, front flyleaf (colour illus.), 16 (colour illus.), 30 (colour illus., detail), 31 (colour illus., detail).