- Media categories
- Installation , Sculpture
- Materials used
- fluorescent lights, acrylic, synthetic polymer paint, medium-density fiberboard, steel, electrical cable
- 168.6 x 35.0 x 35.0 cm
- Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
- Gift of ARTAND Australia 2015. Donated through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Jonathan Jones
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Shown in 3 exhibitions
blue poles, Gallery Barry Keldoulis, Waterloo, 04 Nov 2004–27 Nov 2004
Art & Australia collection 2003-2013:
- Newcastle Art Gallery, Newcastle 08 Dec 2012–17 Feb 2013
- Hazelhurst Arts Centre, 23 Nov 2013–26 Jan 2014
- Western Plains Cultural Centre, Dubbo 08 Mar 2014–04 May 2014
- Gippsland Art Gallery, Sale 17 May 2014–13 Jul 2014
- Art Gallery of Ballarat, Ballarat 16 Aug 2014–28 Sep 2014
- Ipswich Art Gallery, Ipswich 01 Nov 2014–21 Dec 2014
Out of the ordinary, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 19 Aug 2017–11 Feb 2018
Referenced in 3 publications
Helen O'Neill, Look, 'Travels in art', pg. 27-29, Sydney, Jan 2018-Feb 2018, 27.
Katrina Schwarz, Art and Australia (Vol. 43, No. 2), 'ANZ emerging artists program: Jonathan Jones', pg. 320, Sydney, Dec 2005-Feb 2006, 320, back cover (colour illus.).
Eleonora Triguboff (Editor), Art and Australia collection awards projects 2003-2013, Sydney, 2012, front flyleaf (colour illus.), 16 (colour illus.) 26 (colour illus.), 27 (colour illus., detail).
Other works by Jonathan Jones
See all 13 works