- Media categories
- Sculpture , Installation
- Materials used
- neon, transformers and epoxy enamel on timber panels
- 204.0 x 77.0 x 20.0 cm
- Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
- Gift of ARTAND Australia 2015. Donated through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Giles Ryder
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Shown in 3 exhibitions
NEW06, Australian Centre for Contemporary Art, South Bank, 14 Mar 2006–14 May 2006
GR06, John Buckley Gallery, Richmond, 05 Jul 2006–22 Jul 2006
Art & Australia collection 2003-2013:
- Newcastle Art Gallery, Newcastle 08 Dec 2012–17 Feb 2013
- Hazelhurst Arts Centre, 23 Nov 2013–26 Jan 2014
- Western Plains Cultural Centre, Dubbo 08 Mar 2014–04 May 2014
- Gippsland Art Gallery, Sale 17 May 2014–13 Jul 2014
- Art Gallery of Ballarat, Ballarat 16 Aug 2014–28 Sep 2014
- Ipswich Art Gallery, Ipswich 01 Nov 2014–21 Dec 2014
Referenced in 4 publications
Carolyn Barnes, NEW06: Laresa Kosloff, Giles Ryder, Natasha Johns-Messenger, Darren Sylvester, Shaun Wilson, Helen Johnson, Makeshift, 'There's no denying affects: abstraction, materiality and the process in the work of Giles Ryder', pg. 18-23, Melbourne, 2006, 20 (colour illus.), 22 (colour illus.), 10 (colour illus.), 66. cat.no. 9
Bryan M. Gaensler, Warren Taylor and Carolyn Barnes, Dark matter: Giles Ryder, Chippendale, 2008, n.pag. (colour illus.).
Jesse Stein, Art and Australia (Vol. 44, No. 4), 'RIPE: ANZ private bank and Art & Australia Contemporary Art Award: Giles Ryder', pg. 640, Sydney, Jun 2007-Aug 2007, 640, back cover (colour illus.).
Eleonora Triguboff (Editor), Art and Australia collection awards projects 2003-2013, Sydney, 2012, 16 (colour illus.), 40 (colour illus., detail), 41 (colour illus.).