- Media category
- Materials used
- five-colour lithograph on ivory Arches paper
- AP IV/X, final state for edition in colour
- 39.3 x 52.5 cm image; 56.3 x 76.6 cm sheet
- Signature & date
Signed and dated l.r., pencil "Lloyd Rees 88".
- Gift of the artist's son and daughter-in-law, Alan and Jancis Rees 2001
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © A&J Rees/Copyright Agency
- Artist information
Works in the collection
The 'Tribute to light' series was the result of a twelve month collaboration between Lloyd Rees and Fred Genis.
'Western sky' is a free interpretation of the view overlooking the Derwent River that Rees favoured from his house at Sandy Bay, Hobart.
Australian Art Department, AGNSW, 2001
Other works by Lloyd Rees
See all 801 works