- Place where the work was made
- Kangxi 1662 - 1722 → Qing dynasty 1644 - 1911 → China
- late 17th century-early 18th century
- Media category
- Materials used
- porcelain with underglaze blue decoration
23.4 x 21.0 cm
a - jar, 20.2 x 21 cm
b - lid, 4.3 x 11.7 cm
- Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
- Bequest of Captain G.W. Eedy 1921
- Not on display
- Accession number
Where the work was made
Captain G.W. Eedy, Sydney/New South Wales/Australia, bequeathed by Captain G W Eedy to the Art Gallery of New South Wales 1921.