- Other Title
- Berowra Creek, Hawkesbury
- (circa 1939)
- Media category
- Materials used
- woodcut, printed in black ink, hand coloured in gouache on cream laid Japanese paper
- Unknown edition, hand coloured
- 29.7 x 29.8 cm blockmark; 35.4 x 31.9 cm sheet
- Signature & date
Signed in block to print l.l., incised "MP".
Signed l.r. beneath blockmark, pencil "Margaret Preston". Not dated.
- Bequest of W.G. Preston the artist's widower 1977
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Margaret Rose Preston Estate. Licensed by Copyright Agency
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Shown in 1 exhibition
Berowra visions: Margaret Preston and beyond, Macquarie University Art Gallery, Sydney, 05 Sep 2005–31 Oct 2005
Referenced in 4 publications
Roger Arthur Butler, The prints of Margaret Preston: a catalogue raisonné, Canberra, 2005, 52, 206 (colour illus.). cat.no. 223
Roger Arthur Butler, The prints of Margaret Preston: a catalogue raisonné, Canberra, 1987, 192 (colour illus.). cat.no. 223
Rhonda Davis (Curator), Berowra visions: Margaret Preston & beyond, North Ryde, 2005, 40 (colour illus.), 73.
Peter Read, Belonging: Australians, place and Aboriginal ownership, Cambridge, 2000, front cover (colour illus.).
Other works by Margaret Preston
See more works