- Media category
- Materials used
- oil on linen canvas
- 112.0 x 183.2 cm stretcher; 114.0 x 185.5 x 5.0 cm frame
- Signature & date
Signed c.r. verso, charcoal "Kevin Lincoln".
Dated upper c. verso, charcoal "24/2/2009".
- Purchased with funds provided by the Australian Collection Benefactors' Program 2011
- Not on display
- Accession number
- © Kevin Lincoln/Copyright Agency
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Shown in 4 exhibitions
Homage to Rengetsu: Kevin Lincoln and Asian ceramics (2010), Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 27 Oct 2010–14 Feb 2011
Kevin Lincoln (2011), Niagara Galleries, Richmond, 08 Mar 2011–02 Apr 2011
Conversations through the Asian collections, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 25 Oct 2014–13 Mar 2016
Kevin Lincoln: the Eye's Mind:
- Art Gallery of Ballarat, Ballarat 23 Apr 2016–19 Jun 2016
- Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery, Launceston, Launceston 09 Jul 2016–04 Sep 2016
Referenced in 4 publications
Elizabeth Cross, Kevin Lincoln: the eye's mind, 'Since 1990: between the observed and the composed', pg. 19-42, Ballarat, 2016, 33, 96-97 (colour illus.), 178.
Niagara Galleries, Kevin Lincoln, Victoria, 2011, (colour illus.). List of works; Listed as 'Sold'.
Jill Sykes, Look, 'Homage to Rengetsu: a bridge between cultures and artforms', pg. 34-35, Sydney, Nov 2010, 34, 35 (colour illus.).
Natalie Wilson., Foundation Newsletter #18, 'Curators & Coordinators' reports', Sydney, Jun 2011, (colour illus.).
Other works by Kevin Lincoln
See all 42 works