- Place where the work was made
- Ming dynasty 1368 - 1644 → China
- late 16th century-17th century
- Media category
- Materials used
- porcelain with underglaze blue decoration
- 19.6 cm
- Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
- Gift of Anthony Odillo Maher 1998
- Lower Asian gallery
- Accession number
Where the work was made
Referenced in 2 publications
Amber Daines, Look, 'Trade Ceramics', pg. 20-21, Sydney, Jun 2004, 20, 21 (colour illus.).
Jackie Menzies (Editor), The Asian Collections Art Gallery of New South Wales, 'Export Ceramics', Sydney, 2003, 138 (colour illus.).
Jane Carnegie, pre Feb 1977, Melbourne/Victoria/Australia
Anthony Odillo Maher, Feb 1977-Feb 1998, Leura/New South Wales/Australia, purchased from Jane Carnegie of Oriental Art (art dealership), Melbourne, Feb 1977. Donated to the Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, Feb 1998.