- Place where the work was made
- Ming dynasty 1368 - 1644 → China
- late 16th century-17th century
- Media category
- Materials used
- porcelain with underglaze blue decoration
- 19.6 cm
- Signature & date
Not signed. Not dated.
- Gift of Anthony Odillo Maher 1998
- Lower Asian gallery
- Accession number
Where the work was made
Shown in 1 exhibition
The Way We Eat, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 03 Apr 2021–2022
Referenced in 2 publications
Amber Daines, Look, 'Trade Ceramics', pg. 20-21, Sydney, Jun 2004, 20, 21 (colour illus.).
Jackie Menzies (Editor), The Asian Collections Art Gallery of New South Wales, 'Export Ceramics', Sydney, 2003, 138 (colour illus.).