- Place where the work was made
- mid 20th century-late 20th century
- Media categories
- Scroll , Painting
- Materials used
- hanging scroll; ink and colour on paper
- 96.0 x 100.0 cm image; 239.0 x 92.8 x 112.5 cm scrol
- Signature & date
Signed and dated c.r., in Chinese, inscribed in black ink "…Mu Ge…at the beginning of the year of Jiazi (1984)."
Signed c.r., in Chinese, stamped in red ink "Mu [artist's seal]".
Signed c.r., in Chinese, stamped in red ink "Ge [artist's seal]".
- Gift of Mr E. Anchugov 1985
- Not on display
- Accession number
- Artist information
Works in the collection
Where the work was made